9:51 PM / Posted by TheFabsNYC /










-A picture of the ornate henna'd feet of Jen. She sat for 7 hours the morning of the ceremony while they did her arms and feet.
-When Vikkal arrived everyone was waiting out front. Fireworks went off in the street and everyone danced to welcome him.
-There was a cricket game going on in the dirt field across the street and these kids came to check out the festivities.
-Some of the women from Vikkals side of the family dancing in the street.
And finally, Jennifer on her wedding day. She looked amazing!!! The ceremony lasted around two hours.

2 comments:

Comment by the tatsaks on November 2, 2009 at 11:01 PM

Oh my gosh! I love her feet!!!! That is seriously amazing! I want to marry Vikkal!!! It really is sad how interested I am in this!

Comment by TheFabsNYC on November 2, 2009 at 11:24 PM

hahahahahahaha!!!!

Post a Comment