Some may say that we finally got hip and started our own bloggity blog. I am not sure if anyone can be that interested in our lives, because honestly, we are like 80 year old's living in a tiny apartment with a gassy dog. See, not that charming.
But, sometimes we do fun stuff when ours knees don't hurt and our backs don't ache.
We are leaving for India on Wednesday and hope to keep up to date (or at least every other date) with this. Pictures will hopefully make it and I will set up a fliker account to house all of them.
It's going to be an interesting trip. We both have decided that the wedding is going to probably be the best part. Vikkal and Jen are two of the most amazing people we have met and they totally deserve to be together. Also, this is our first international trip together. I think it is long over due and with a little Xanex we should get along just fine!
Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am SO glad yall started a blog!!! I cant wait to read all about the trip! And you are getting really old! I think it is time to start makin some babies:) Oh and I think Marta is going to need to double up on that Xanex to make it through a flight like that with YOU!
I know Amy! I am nervous already for Jerms in flight freak outs. I'll drug him up as we get on the plane.
Uhhh...babies?
You have to give us a few more years!
Post a Comment