It is 6am and we are in Mumbai. We landed and made it to the hotel around 1am and stayed up until 3:00 or so big eyed and a little shocked. The car ride was nutty. As soon as we landed a stench of burning trash filled the cabin of the plane and has stuck with us to the hotel. The fella sitting next to us on the plane said that it was from the slums which engulf the airport. Our flight went well and we thought we did good on sleep but seeing that we are up after only 3 hours, I guess we might have overslept on the plane.
No complaints here though, it was a painless flight.
We are a little weirded out but it's ok. We will be seeing a lot of familiar faces in a few hours and the fun will begin.
We plan to do some shopping and then off to a party tonight. Now, what to wear to that party...?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh my gosh! That sounds crazy! I cant wait to hear all about it and see some pics! Glad you are safe and I love yall!!! Oh also, Dad was wanting to leave a comment on here the other day but you need to go to the settings tab, then to comments and where it says "Who can comment?" clink on anyone! That way they can leave comments too! Good night...or actually good morning?!
Settings changed, thanks Amy!
So glad to hear you guys made it safe and sound! Can't wait to see pics and hear all about it. Have fun at the party! And say hello to all!
Yay!!!! Your safe! Marta I want pics galore! I'm so jelous but I'd be pretty shell shocked myself!!!!! Have fun!!!!! And Jude and I will be over our wonderful pig flu by the time we see you, so don't bring me a bull flu or anything! ;)
love you guys! Have fun!!
Hope you are enjoying yourself - know you're busy BUT we are all anxious for pictures and to hear about the exciting meals you are enjoying. Blessings ...t.o.m.
Have lots of fun and take lots of pictures. This is an adventure of a lifetime so enjoy and be careful. Can't wait to hear all about it. Love you both. Mom
Post a Comment