We spent last night in Thekkady and now we are in Kumarakom. Thekkady was so pretty. It was a five hour drive up windy mountain dirt roads the whole way. A tad scary considereing the lack of guardrails. Before heading out today we rode an elephant. Laseeka was her name and man, was she cute. We really wish we could have done a night tiger safari while we were there but we didn't have time. Kumarakom is our last stop. We get on our house boat at 12noon tomorrow and stay afloat 'till 9am Wednesday morning. That should a great way to end this trip. When we get off the boat we have to make a mad dash to the airport, a three hour drive, and hopefully make our flight back to Mumbai.
I suppose our next post will be when we are home sweet home back in NYC. I have to say, I am going to miss India, but not the mosquitoes.
Pictures and such will come soon....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I bet the Elephant ride was awesome! Have a safe trip home! Love yall!!!
Post a Comment