After some much un-needed airport drama and 30 something hours either in flight or in airports, we are home. I was happy to walk through the front door and collapse onto our nice comfy bed. Jerm has barely slept and both of our clocks are way off! But, good things come from it. He spent all hours last night going through the over 1000 pics we took and picked out his favorite 200 or so and posted them here:
http://gallery.me.com/jeremybaumann#100001
Enjoy! And I hope to continue this blog whenever we have anything to say.
Feel free to ask any questions about any of the photos if you have any.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I LOVED THE PICTURES!!! SO SO SO amazing and Jeremy really has a great eye for photography! I am glad yall had a good trip and are home safe! Definitely no place like home! Please keep up the blog! Love yall!
Post a Comment