Happy New Year, all! We have a lot to look forward to in 2010. Jerm and I will soon start looking for a new apartment. We are still looking in our general neighborhood, because we love it here. We thought it would be a good idea to take advantage of the recent drop in rents. It looks as if we will have no problems in finding a new place. If anyone wants to move to NYC...now is the time! I am also starting a new job in February. YEA!! A friend of mine started a cloth diaper service and well, it has really taken off so, I am going to work with to help build the business. I am so excited and I am kind of happy not to be doing hair anymore! It was about time for a change.
For now, that is all we've got, so, I am going to post some random pictures from 2009.
Love you all!
We rode an elephant!
Jerm turned atheletic!
Jerm got his Mariachi suit...finally.
The FAB's came to visit!
Jerm played tug-of-war at the Roaring 20's Lawn Party.
Jerm, James and friends dressed up as grocery items and ran through the city.
My brothers and I actually stood for a photo together without anyone making a face(even though it was because my grandma was in it...)
We got snow in December!
James discovered that kids aren't that creepy after all.
Chica slept...
And chica played!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so happy to to see a new post! I miss yall so much! Isnt yalls rent up in March? I think it is a perfect time to add a little bambino to the FAB's!!!!
I agree nothing would be better than a BABY!
So get to making one, James. I'll babysit for you and give you a discount on diapers.
Amy, we are looking for a one bedroom! That means no plans for a little one until at least a 2 year lease is up.
HA! That was a total NY thing to say!
Hmmmmm???? I'm debating on mentioning anything about babies...
Well, what the heck! You already work with diapers! HUGE savings there...
And well you will need it for twins! ;) tee hee!!!
I love you guys!!! Miss you tons!!!!
Post a Comment